The Powerball jackpot jumped to $1.6 billion, setting a brand new file for lottery jackpots.
The jackpot continues to develop after nobody received the huge jackpot in Wednesday night time’s drawing.
The video within the participant above is from a earlier report.
A drawing was held on Saturday night time for the Powerball prize, which has not been received in over three months. That collection of 39 consecutive attracts with out a winner is a mirrored image of the tough odds of profitable a jackpot, at 1 in 292.2 million.
These are tonight’s profitable numbers: 28 45 53 56 69 and the pink Powerball 20.
The marketed jackpot is the prize for a winner who chooses an annuity, paid yearly for 29 years. Almost all winners go for the money prize, which for tonight’s drawing is estimated at $782.4 million.
Whereas nobody received the highest prize in Wednesday’s drawing, there have been a number of minor winners. Tickets that received a $2 million prize have been bought in Arkansas, Montana and New Jersey. $1 million value of tickets have been bought in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Virginia.
RELATED: What to remember in case you win the lottery
The most important lottery jackpot of all time was a $1.5863 billion Powerball prize in 2016, with the jackpot shared by three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
Powerball is performed in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. The percentages of profitable the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292 million and tickets are $2 every.
SEE ALSO: Why is the Powerball jackpot so excessive?
Prime 10 Mega Thousands and thousands, Powerball Jackpots Received in US Lottery Historical past
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Oct 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Jan 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, January 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Thousands and thousands, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
Powerball tickets are $2 per play. Tickets are bought in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Copyright © 2022 WLS-TV. All rights reserved.